Thursday, September 25, 2008

Prayers of the righteous...


have certainly prevailed.Thank you to all of my friends who have kept me in their prayers. The Halloween wreath I have long wanted is mine. Its beautiful, and I cant wait to get it!

Note of business:I'd like to thank all of those people who helped me recently.Special thanks to:
- Janet for her attentiveness during my recent illness,

-the Ritchies for their well wishes.

-Well, I guess that about does it.

3 comments:

Kimmers said...

Hey Jackie!!! That wreath is awesome... I can help donate to the cause, would cash work? I hope that you are doing well. Please let me know if you need anything at all. I am just a few steps away!!

Janet said...

Hooray for you! I love the wreath. If it happens to disappear from your door, it's just a "coincidence" that an identical one will be on my door...

I'm SO EXCITED for next week! Thanks for being such a great friend to me. You are wonderful and the best.

Spencer had such a good time at your house, THANK YOU!!

Kat said...

You are so cute! I LOVE that wreath. Halloween is probably my favorite holiday of all time. :) I will definately have to walk by your house a lot more often so I can check it out. LOL I hope things are going well for you. My prayers and my families prayers are with you and your family. If you need anything, please let me know. I am MORE than willing to go on a Gelato run. He he he.