
I really want this wreath!I love all types of wreaths,for every holiday. The kids like them too.I've been dying for a nice Halloween wreath. It's the only holiday I don't have one for. I was watching one on eBay, by the same seller as this one. I got confused with the pacific time thing, and it slipped through my fingers. It was so cute, with little ghosts and spiders all over. I've been watching this one for about a week. It ends tomorrow morning. My jaw is sore from clinching it so tightly. My hands are sweaty,and my heart is racing. I have to get this one. I really love it. I devote every thought to it. It will be a very tense 24 hours. Pray that I win this auction.
I am accepting donations to help pay for the wreath. Please make checks payable to Jackie Proulx.
2 comments:
Ha Ha! That is such an adorable wreath. Love it
Well??? Did you win it? I read your post about this wreath yesterday, not knowing when you posted, so was expecting an update tonight. Hope that doesn't mean you lost.
Post a Comment