Monday, September 1, 2008

Our 7th wedding Anniversary...



Today is our 7th wedding anniversary. Hooray for us! Despite all of the bets against us, we made it this far. I'm sure we'll make it a couple of more years; 2 at most.

For our anniversary Josh got me some chocolate, a book called "Road to Canaan", a Rihanna CD, and some flowers. I got him 2 new white shirts, and 2 new ties. I also bought him a 2005 Honda Odyssey van. He loves it.



It is also my 8th anniversary of being a returned missionary. For that occasion I'm going to buy myself a dress I saw at Dillard's that I really liked. The dress actually looks kinda ugly here, but in the store, it looks really nice.



In honor of my family I dedicate my favorite song "Umbrella" by Rihanna.
I hope I can figure out how to upload the song.



Happy Smanniversary to us!

5 comments:

Lebanites said...

We LOVE the music!!! Happy 7th!

Matt said...

what a detestable song.

Kat said...

Happy Anniversary! Good luck on the next 2 years. LOL :)

Janet said...

ok so you are always making me laugh. I don't know how you do it, but you just do. Happy anniversary! Love the new van!

Cameron and Katie said...

Happy Anniversary guys! We knew you could do it. Nice job with the new van. Hopefully this one won't cost you the boy's college funds in repairs like the last one. We are sorry for the loss of your friend. That must be a difficult time. If it makes you feel any better, we are still waiting patiently for you guys to quickly move out here.