So,I took Jadon to the Dr's today for his 4 year check up.Naturally,he's in the best of health. His weight is a little below average,but he is above average in height.The Dr. asked me if I had any concerns about Jadon, and I said, "Well, he wont use the potty.He wants to wear diapers still".The Dr. shook his head and said "Oh no,no,no,no..you cant wear diapers anymore Jadon"
Jadon simply sat there any shut his eyes. Kind of like that girl robot in Wall-E.It was like someone just pushed a button and turned him off. He was still very polite in the way he would answer the Dr's. questions,and was very cooperative.However, he kept his eye's closed the rest of the visit.It was clearly his way of protesting the instruction to wear underwear.
So, after his nap I just put the Thomas the Train underwear on him and told him that he has to be wearing underwear to go to Kindergarten next year. His reply was "I'll just ask my teacher to change me."
Silly Jadon. We know you can do it.
5 comments:
I love that the doctor talked him out of diapers! What a great tactic! I hope it works. Those poor kindergarten teachers! My friend's boy is in kindergarten and isn't potty trained for #2 - so he just holds it all day long.
I get your humor, Jackie, you can't scare me. :) And, good luck with Jadon. Celeste is still trying to force me to potty train her. Isn't she too young? Why can't they just follow our time line? And, when are you going to fill me in on more details from or little chat the other day??????
Hey I totally get your humor! You crack me up all the time. Good luck with Jadon and the big boy underwear. I love that he closed his eyes. Smart boy.
If I can't see him, the doctor won't know that I'm here. He won't see me. LOL :) What a cutie. Good luck with the big boy underwear! I'm rooting for you!
Hey is tomorrow still good for you for gelato? I got ya a present. Ben has scouts until 7:30, so let me know!! :) Mmmmm gelato.
Post a Comment