Friday, September 12, 2008

John McCain's interview on" The View"

I would like to say that I do not watch "The View". I can't think of anything worse than listening to a bunch of menopausal, loud mouth, flaming liberal women, yakking over their metamucil and estrogen pills. I heard on CNN this morning that John McCain went on the show and really got grilled, and that he was visibly uncomfortable. I thought to myself "Well, he knew what show he was going on, he probably should have expected it". Then I saw this horrible clip.




How disgusting of Whoopie Goldberg to compare losing abortion "rights" to slavery. It's bizarre to me that even she could twist the scourge of abortion into a cause as great as freedom from slavery. How warped. What's more upsetting to me is how John McCain cowered and actually thanked her for making a good point. He should have punched her in the mouth. He may have cost himself my precious vote for not doing so. What a horrible, terribly slanted show.

Whoopie looks totally fat ,too.


Need a snack, Whoopie?

I also, in honor of Sen. McCain's squirming and discomfort,dedicate the song "I'm Scared of You". Toughin' up, J-Mac.

2 comments:

Janet said...

So wednesday night for gelato? I am still laughing/smiling from our little chat! Let me know if you need anything ok.

Janet said...

I left some boys pants on your doorstep. They don't fit my boys, but if you don't want them I can just take them to DI :)