Thursday, September 4, 2008

I got a shout out from Nancy Grace!!!!(sort of)



About 2 months ago Marlene and I sent Nancy Grace a baby gift. As you may know, she had twins several months ago. Many of her fans have sent her gifts, and she thanks them on air. Being a housewife, and being totally without acknowledgement or excitement, I decided to send her a baby gift.The card was signed from both Marlene, and I.
Marlene and I had hoped to hear our names mentioned on air.Weeks passed and nothing was mentioned on her show.Then, yesterday, Sept. 4, 2008, I received a letter from CNN Headline news. At first I thought, "oh no, I'm being sued for using some of their pictures on my blog". Then I opened and read the following:
"Thank you so much for the adorable gift! The "You are Special " book was a wonderful addition to the twins little library of books.I can't believe you took the time and energy to remember us in such a kind way.I am so thankful and greatly appreciate your kindness! Love,Nancy Grace"
Thank you , Nancy.See you tonight.

3 comments:

Janet said...

Wow! Your the only one I know that sends gifts to tv people. Are you in a Nancy Grace fan club? Maybe you should start one. You crack me up. :)

Janet said...

Hey thanks for watching my boys for me so I could go to Abby's thing. Your boys were great, anytime you need someone call me!

Janet said...

Is the very important something you have to tell me need to be said over gelato?