Monday, May 4, 2009

A rainy weekend...

It was rainy this weekend. Joshies game was canceled, so I got all crafty.....

Try not to "ooooooh and awwwwww" all at once.


I made this for a friend who is having a baby girl.


This sign I made to hang over our window in the living room. It reads: The Proulxs Est. September 1, 2001. I'm making 2 more this month for wedding gifts.

6 comments:

Janet said...

WoW, crafty! Your sign and picture frame turned out really great. We'll have to go get more stuff now. :)

Matt said...

Why would anyone want a plague with your name and wedding date as a gift?

mostly Stacy said...

Ooo crafty lady! My Birthday is in August... I like plaques... not so much plauges though. (I know I don't know you Matt... but I've seen your sarcasm enough on Jackie's blog to know you can take it.)

Marcella said...

Wow Jackie you suprised me! I didn't know you were crafty! Sweet... looks good.

Anonymous said...

Jackie,
When are you guys headed out this way? Uncle Richard invited us up to the cabin the first weekend in June. I wanted to make sure that is NOT when you are going to be here. We would love to get together and I do NOT want to be out of town when you come in.
Petra

Janet said...

Sorry it was so late! Have fun with goldie. My kids are going through withdrawls.