Monday, May 11, 2009

Welcome to your home, Goldie.




This is our new kitty. He is 6 weeks old, and Jadon named him Goldie. The kids totally do not get the irony there, but they will. He's a very nice kitty and does well with the kids so far.

4 comments:

Janet said...

I was talking to Joshie when he was walking to the bus stop this morning. He was so excited!
I love the name Goldie. It's perfect.

mostly Stacy said...

sweet... I hope you had a nice mothers day,

Anonymous said...

They're cute when kittens, but I really don't like cats. I'm glad the boys are loving her! I hope she survives!

Anonymous said...

The cat fest has begun! Time to bring back all your cat collectibles? Or is that ancient history? Can't wait to see you--when would you like to meet up? do you have it all planned out or want to play it by ear? Let me know. Do you still want to come up here--berry picking and all...or do you want us to go to Lanc? Check out Cherry Crest Adventure Farm and Lake TObias--both would certainly be a hit with the boys...