Josh and I went out to eat on Saturday, so we dropped the kids off at his mom and dads. In preparation for a meteorite to strike their kitchen, there is a Proulx made oven in the back yard. The kids roasted hotdogs and marshmallows. Jadon calls it the outside kitchen.
I am so proud right now! I was reading this post and Celeste was looking at it with me and said, "that's Joshie" How great is that! I didn't even tell her and she knows you guys thanks to your wonderful blog! I am so excited that our kids can still be friends...
4 comments:
No hooker post? Don't worry I'll cover it.:)
S'mores are a great addition to any end of the world setting.
Any unexpected guests drop by? It's so fun when that happens.
I am so proud right now! I was reading this post and Celeste was looking at it with me and said, "that's Joshie" How great is that! I didn't even tell her and she knows you guys thanks to your wonderful blog! I am so excited that our kids can still be friends...
So awesome, I think you should have one in your backyard!
Post a Comment