Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Wedding Pictures..

I have promised Janet for weeks that I would show her our wedding photo's, but I keep forgetting. Here they are, Janet Beagley.



7 comments:

Adhis said...

Ooh! Purty! How long have you been married?

Janet said...

Ahhh...so beautiful...

Jackie said...

It will be our 57th anniversary in September, Adhis.

mostly Stacy said...

I love it! Was this your natural curl that you always tell me is so terrible?

Anonymous said...

I am surprised to see you wearing a tiara. I've never seen you so girly! Your mom just told me the story the other day of how you and Josh met. It sounds like it was love at first sight for you.

Adhis said...

The Steens brings up a good point. That is pretty girly. I only see you on Sundays, for all I know, you wear Chanel and Jimmy Choo during the week.

Amy said...

SO SO CUTE! You look so pretty! Look at the 2 love birds! bryan just asked who that was a pix of! LOL! poor Bryan.