
Last week was just one of those weeks.Monday started off with me locking us out of the house with Googey inside. It was all down hill from there. Friday things started getting better though.
I was vacuuming after lunch when I spotted something on the carpet. It was tiny, and shiny. I thought, "Ugh, the boys got into the toolbox again, and dropped a screw on the floor". I went to go pick up this "screw", and found it wasn't a screw at all. It was a tiny piece of chocolate. The ice cream truck had been here, and I got the boys the vanilla popsicle, covered in a hard chocolate shell. I immediately popped this treat in my mouth.I was delighted!
Things have been going well ever since.Remember, when you're down, look for the chocolate in the carpet.
Shout out "Janet Beagley" for the cookies that mysteriously appeared at my door.
3 comments:
Your blog always cracks me up. I never find chocolate in my carpet, with a puppy, it's best not to put mysterious brown pieces in my mouth. YUCK!! I have a cookie making addiction. I need help. Some sort of counseling will probably be needed.
What about the ten second rule?
By the way, if I were a card sending type of person, I would send Josie a card. But they don't have any to congratulate one on attending their first kegger.
Way to look on the bright side. Can't wait until you move here (hint, hint!)
Post a Comment