Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Halloween...


Friday is Halloween. We have been celebrating all week. So far we have made witches brew,(ginger ale and lime sherbet in the blender), and chocolate witches hats.

For the hats you use Oreo ice cream cones, Chocolate cookies, icing, and sprinkles. You simply put icing on the cookie,place the cone on the cookie,and sprinkle. We did this for FHE. Remembering our Wiccan friends is always very uplifting.



I don't know about you, but finding projects to do with the boys is tough. If it takes too long, they lose interest. These just took a couple of minutes, so it was perfect. After we ate the hats, we cast spells on each other, and played with voo-do dolls. It was our best Family Night to date!

7 comments:

Gabe said...

I love Jadon's face in the group picture.

Janet said...

So cute! Move over martha stewart.(you better not get too creative, I hear Martha can play dirty.)

Monica Proulx said...

Jordan has his fingers sticking up on top of his head, and they remind me of devil horns. So fitting for the season!

Adhis said...

Holy delicious!

Kat said...

Those are so cute! I'll have to use that next year. :) Thanks.

Cameron and Katie said...

clever. Joshie looks so old. I can't handle it.

Janet said...

Sure bring them on over! No problem.