Please accept my deepest apologies for the utterly boring post my husband made ("Bock Bonga is my best friend!"). I deleted the darn thing I don't know how many times.He keeps putting it back up. It's my blog. I try to make people laugh. If you remember, in my very first post,I said that if Josh ever blogged anything, it would be boring. Well? I told ya so. Please do not hold his short-comings against me. I love you all.
5 comments:
Jackie,
You seriously make me laugh everyday!! I love the puppy pic by the way. Oh and I have a favor to ask you, if your not busy tomorrow, and you can totally say no, you'll still be my friend!
We love Josh, too, but we are still glad that you do most of the posting (in a we still love Josh kind of way) :)
So are we going tonight? Ben gets home around 7:30. Do you want to drive or should I. It doesn't matter to me! I am excited...get me outta here!
Jackie,
I wish I could express how deeply touched I was by the Bock O'Bonga post.
The thing I love about children and journalists is that they are immediately and instinctively drawn to me. They don't have to ask questions first, like "how will he pay for all that?" or "do we really want Nancy Pelosi running the country?" or "is looking presidential really a qualification?"
Fortunately, adults aren't asking these questions either.
Your Patron Saint of Latent Leftism,
Barry
are we going tomorrow? Please say yes. :)
Post a Comment