He jumped right out of bed in the morning and got dressed. He was really excited. Here are some pictures to document the
very first day of school:
Joshie and Jadon arrive at school:
Me and Jadon:
Me and the boys. Jadon and Jordan are just like twins, so this was an emotional experience for Jordan. Although, one trip to McDonalds, and he forgot who Jadon even was.
Macky, Jadon, and Caden just before they are herded into their classrooms.
Jadon's teacher, Mrs. Belnap. She has 17 boys in her class, and 7 girls. In the photo she looks desperately out in the crowd to see if the Pharmacy courier has delivered her Valium yet.
Jadon in line ready to enter his classroom:
The mommas. Look at us, struggling to keep it together. Someone give us a tissue.
Here comes the bus:
Jadon arrives safely home:
The reunion. Jadon had his arm around Jordan, until he found out Jordan got to go to McDonalds while he was at school.
9 comments:
17 boys and 7 girls?? Is Mrs. Belnap's class supposed to represent Alaska? Is the class pet a moose? How the heck did that happen?
I feel so bad for her...I hope she gets a raise this year.
I LOVE your entries. I laugh every time. I guess someone like McD's!!!!??
Love the pictures. I'm glad Jadon had a good first day. Amazing how a trip to McDonald's can cure anything.
"...he forgot who Jadon even was..."
Haha.
Ha I love it. Jadon was very uninterested in me at the salon today until I offered him a sucker. I'm guessing the mentions of mcDonalds had a similar affect. I love the teacher in search of the valim courier... is my favorite ever.
He he he he he. :) I love your comments. My favorite ones are about the trip to McDonalds. LOL I hope Mrs. Belnap isn't driven insane by the end of the month...oh wait, I mean year. :)
Jadon's so cute! I could just take a big bite out of him!
Okay I don't know how I found your blog (okay I won't lie, I do know, I found it through a comment you made on the Ritchies) and I'm stalker-hooked. I seriously die laughing at your posts, and I'm glad I can keep tabs on you guys. So go ahead and flip your short hair, because you are hilarious. Glad to see you guys are doing so well :)
Post a Comment