I don't usually smile at 5:20 A.M., but that got a big one from me.
His words are almost as cute as how he's just kicking back in the highchair
I was laughing out loud! Very wise counsel. Way to go Googie!
HOORAY GOOGIE!!! He is the cutest little boy ever.
That is awesome. It is even better with his hands behind his head, lounging in the high chair.
Atta boy Googie! You are so wise.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I don't usually smile at 5:20 A.M., but that got a big one from me.
His words are almost as cute as how he's just kicking back in the highchair
I was laughing out loud! Very wise counsel. Way to go Googie!
HOORAY GOOGIE!!! He is the cutest little boy ever.
That is awesome. It is even better with his hands behind his head, lounging in the high chair.
Atta boy Googie! You are so wise.
Post a Comment