hahaaaa, so funny about the barbie, looks like the odds are stacked against you (1985 was a while ago), meaning you are due for another win anytime now!
so i just went to their cake blog---oh my goodness are those cakes beautiful. they may not taste very good but they sure are nice to look at. i actually have no idea if they are good or not, but most decorative cakes are just that, decorative. regardless, it would be fun to win a lovely looking cake. good luck!! hope you win.
5 comments:
Yum. If you win, I want a piece. :)
I entered the contest, too. But since I live a gazillion miles away, if I win, I will have it sent to you to keep for me. :)
jackie, have you ever won one of these contests? you are a great advertiser! i love checking out all the links you post. i guess these things work. :)
Candice,
The last contest I won was for a barbie doll in 1985. It is that experience that drives me today.
hahaaaa, so funny about the barbie, looks like the odds are stacked against you (1985 was a while ago), meaning you are due for another win anytime now!
so i just went to their cake blog---oh my goodness are those cakes beautiful. they may not taste very good but they sure are nice to look at. i actually have no idea if they are good or not, but most decorative cakes are just that, decorative. regardless, it would be fun to win a lovely looking cake. good luck!! hope you win.
Post a Comment