Today was Jordan's 4 year check up. He is in the best of health. As usual he's in the 96th percentile for height. He was very proud of that. Apparently he also has a very good vocabulary. The Dr. asked him a few different questions to see if he could answer them correctly:
Dr: What do you do when you are tired? Jordan: I go to bed and be quiet. Dr: What do you do when you are hungry? Jordan: I eat pasta. Dr: Is there anything else you want to say? Jordan: No...I'm a little shy. Good job, Jordy. | ![]() |

4 comments:
Haha! I love it!
That is super cute! He is the best little boy!
Ahh, what a sweetie! I wish I were 4 so I could hang out with him
That is so funny! :) I think I'm shy. LOL Way to go Jordan!
Post a Comment