Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Growing pains.

I am going through the grieving process that comes with turning 35. It just sounds old. When I told Jadon that my birthday was this weekend, he asked me if I was going to get a wheelchair. It was really funny. This week has actually been kinda rough.

On Monday I went to the Dr. because I had been not well for a week, and she told me that I have pneumonia, again. I had it exactly a year ago, too.Thankfully, my mom will be here tonight. So, things are looking up. I'll finally have some help. We have several parties coming up. We are going out to eat tomorrow to celebrate my birthday, Saturday is Joshies party. Then, Sunday we are having a farewell party for Matt and Robyn. Good times. I hope the place where we are having the farewell party is wheelchair accessible.

4 comments:

Janet said...

I'm glad that your mom is coming so you have some help. I hope that you feel better soon, too.

Robyn said...

You're in luck. It's a good thing we live in a 55 and older community. You'll fit right in :) You don't look nearly 35 Jackie! I hope you get better really soon. It's no fun to be sick on your birthday.

Adhis said...

Tyra Banks is 35.



That's all I've got.

Kat said...

I'm so sorry to hear that you're sick. If you need anything please call me. I am turning 35 soon. You're only as old as you feel. You do not look 35. I don't think you'll need a wheelchair. Maybe just a walker. LOL :)