Thursday, January 1, 2009

It's a New Year!!



Last night we celebrated New Years Eve in grand fashion. We went down to Ben and Janet's for games and food, and sparkling pear juice. We played Life. I remember playing it as a kid. I thought I was doing great, until Janet ended up in the mansion, and I in the nursing home.


Janet is extremely competitive. Next week, it's me and her on the Wii, playing cow racing. I intend to win, as I grew up around cows most of my life.

I'm not really done making my New Years resolutions. I want to read more, and Josh and I want to find something fun to do together. He wants to take a Swing Dance class. That sounds fun. We just need to do something that doesn't involve wrestling kids into car seats, or diapers.

Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Janet said...

Jackie, Jackie, Jackie... I have 2 words for you. ITS ON!!!

If you and Josh want to go out tomorrow we'll watch the boys. Just let me know!!

Matt said...

"Grew up around cows?" How many cows did you see lowing around on Duke street in downtown Lancaster? I don't think driving past cows is the same as living amongst them.

Kat said...

Good luck on racing those cows! Sounds like you and Janet are BOTH competetive. :)