
SHOUT OUT to Kat for bringing us 7 boxes of pop-tarts the other day. She had too many at her house and gave us some. Not to mention some very delicious peppermint chocolate (my favorite). Appropriately, my next SHOUT OUT goes to...
Stacy, my hair stylist/life coach. She told me about the Turbo Jam work out. It's great, I love it. Too bad it doesn't work on stretch marks. ;)
A bit of discouraging news. I have always called Joshie, my beloved first born, "baby" or "kitten". He recently told me he doesn't want me to call him that in front of other people anymore. I asked him why and he said, "because I'm a man." I said, "you're 6". He said, "I'm still a man". I said, "Fine, but I will still call you that at home"

SHOUT OUT to Monica, my mom-in-law for having Joshie over the ENTIRE weekend.
Also, Joshie has his first basketball game Wednesday at 5pm at the Legacy center.
Stay tuned for pictures of Joshie in his basketball jersey..
5 comments:
Those pop tarts look pretty good! That is funny about Josh, he is 6 though. I mean he'll probably need to get a job pretty soon :) Abby is the same way, no more hugs at the bus stop.
Where did you get Turbo Jam?
If Kitten is blessed with the Steen genes, he'll be a first rate baller. I dread the day he demands to be called Josh or Joshua. I don't think I'd be able to do that. Hopefully he never catches on that Joshie is a slightly childish take on his real name.
Funny stories, they made me smile on a tough evening. By the way, Joshie will probably adjust to a nickname or name switch well, when they introduced him in front of our Primary last Sunday and sang to him, he proudly said that he has three names, Joshie, Josh and Joshua. He can just grow into those other two names, "Josh" may be next, and "Joshua" last.
Thanks for the shout out, never got one before! I'm famous!
That is hilarious about Josh. I can't believe that he doesn't want to be called that anymore. It's cute!
I had to laugh out loud at the picture of your pop-tarts. Please let me know if you run out and need more. LOL :)
Ok, so I just read your updated profile, and I am laughing so hard! I have a number if you want to call someone about his "temper" :)
Post a Comment