Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas 2008

I'm always kind of sad when Christmas Day comes, because then it's over so soon. All of the time leading up to it is so fun. We had some particularly good Secret Santa's this year. They abruptly broke up with us last week. I thought the anonymous gifts would keep coming until Christmas eve. I bought different little things to leave out for the Santa's. I bought a Symphony bar, and other chocolates for them.
Since they stopped coming earlier than expected, I had to eat the chocolate myself.

We got the boy's a Wii for Christmas. They are very happy with it. I'm really bad at the cow racing game.
I guess being from Lancaster County , Pa. doesn't provide any type of advantage to cow racing.

Josh got me the Turbo Jam Beach body workout video. I guess that's a subtle hint.

4 comments:

Janet said...

I want to come and do the workout thing too! Ben would appreciate it. Thanks.

Kat said...

Sounds like you had a great Christmas. I totally agree with you. I miss it after it is over. I have withdrawls. Looks like fun exercise DVD too.

E Allen said...

Jackie,
I just read your blog and you completely put mine to shame! I have to say, I didn't recognize your photo :)
You're are hilarious. I laughed at the song you wrote. Very clever! Or should I say, very CLEAVER? Ha ha. I thought I would write you a note to tell you how funny and witty I think you are. Please don't read any more of my blog. I am totally embarrassed of my rants.
Thanks for sitting with us at the TheraDoc Christmas party, you saved us!
XOXOXOX- Elizabeth Allen

Cameron and Katie said...

That looks like the best video ever. I am on my way out to purchase it.