Friday, January 9, 2009

My brother has finally made it big ( maybe)


A couple years ago my brother , Matt, had a little too much spare time. He got some crazy idea about putting some Mento's in a 2 liter of Coke and turning it into a rocket. I remember him spending $30 on the supplies once. I remember him taking little Joshie along for the fun.

Eventually, Matt graduated from Law School, and found something more worth while to do.

The Tonight Show with Jay Leno is now in negotiations with him about using his video on the show next Wednesday.

Stay tuned...

4 comments:

Matt said...

There are no negotiations, really. They asked me if I would allow it to be on the show. I said yes. Hopefully it makes it on the air.

Janet said...

Hey, thanks for all the help last night. Your ziplock bags were PERFECT! Thank you a million times over.

Adhis said...

That's so funny!
I've always known that junk food is dangerous.

Janet said...

I can watch the boys for you when you go to joshies game.....just let me know!