Friday, January 23, 2009

Bug Tag

My friend, Janet, bug tagged me. That means I have to reveal the top 10 things that bug me.
  1. Laundry, everything about it.
  2. School break
  3. not being waved at when I let a driver in front of me.
  4. the idea of going the rest of my life without coffee ice cream.
  5. email forwards.
  6. not getting enough comments on my blog.
  7. the phrase "open faced sandwich".
  8. someone not drying their hands after they have washed them(Josh).
  9. mucous..... And after a very disturbing trip to Walmart today,waiting in line behind an old man, my next "bug" is....
  10. men who..."adjust themselves" in public.

8 comments:

Katy said...

Mmmm, I love coffee ice cream!

Sounds like an interesting experience at Walmart....

Matt said...

Don't forget blog music and Christmas blog music in late January

Kat said...

Sounds like you had quite the experience at Wal-Mart. LOL I totally agree with the not drying hands part. Especially when they leave moisture on the door handle after you have dried yours. Ew!

Janet said...

HA HA!! I love your list! Walmart has some interesting people in it. I totally want to hear your story in more detail. :)
What have you been doing this past week?

islandgirl said...

Well, I figured I better come comment, so as not to bug you! ;)Yeah, I waver on the Dreyers Mocha Almond Fudge ice cream. Mostly I don't get it, because of the "be a good example" to the children. But every once in awhile, like once a year, I'll just get some! Is that bad? I don't think so!

Monica Proulx said...

Almost bought some cic the other day, but Ben was with me. I guess that means I shouldn't get it when he isn't with me either. (Don't read this comment, Josh)

Janet said...

I had so much fun last night! We need to go again, I just need to save up some money! :)The boys had a BLAAST, thanks

Lebanites said...

You are funny as always!