Friday, December 5, 2008

O.J. Simpson..(slightly revised)


Wow.14 years after being wrongfully acquitted of murdering Nicole Brown, and Ron Goldman, O.J. has finally got what's coming to him.
I remember the day he was acquitted in his murder trial. It was during class at nursing school. Our instructor brought in the radio so we could hear the verdict. When the verdict came down "not guilty", many of us were absolutely mortified. I remember crying, because is was so unjust.
Since then, Mr. Simpson has not been able to stay out of trouble. He's has domestic disputes with girlfriends, and his daughter. He's been busted for stealing cable, and a road rage incident. He was quite arrogant, by any one's standards. Well, O.J., you have finally got yours.
I've written a song for O.J., to be sung to the tune of "Jingle Bells."

Going into court,
I'm about to be sentenced,
I am scared to death,
I don't want to go to prison,

I miss Johnny Cochran and his cunning wit,
I loved it when he said,
"if it don't fit you must acquit!"


Ohhh...Crap! Crap! Crap!Crap! Crap! Crap!,I got 15 years!
The Goldman's are so happy, oh how I can hear them jeer!!
Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap!I did this on a dare. Remember, not everything you do in Vegas, will necessarily stay there!

I didn't do anything wrong, I just wanted my stuff back,
so I had a gun, what is wrong with that?
I'm the victim here, cant you see me crying?
All those crazy white dudes, hate me and they're lying!

Ohhh...Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap!,I got 15 years!
The Goldman's are so happy, oh how I can hear them jeer!!
Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap!I did this on a dare. Remember, not everything you do in Vegas, will necessarily stay there!

Man I've done it now, I got away with murder,
but a little thing like kidnapping,
and its all over. The judge was really mad,
I did this in Nevada,I should have kept my crime spree to sunny California!

Steeling cable, beating women, terrorizing my daughter, now all of that is down the tubes because I beat that greasy dude.
I still don't have my valuable stuff,
and my lawyer I cant afford,
I was just trying to get back the picture of me with President Ford.

Ohhh...Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap!,I got 15 years!
The Goldman's are so happy, oh how I can hear them jeer!!
Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap!I did this on a dare. Remember, not everything you do in Vegas, will necessarily stay there!

5 comments:

Janet said...

did you think of that jingle by yourself? If so BRAVO!

Matt said...

Brilliant song, though I don't know if it succintly matches the tune of Jingle Bells. I'm a little surprised that you, as an African American emeritus, aren't galled and offended at OJ's conviction.

Janet said...

I see you as a peacemaker.

Janet said...

Wednesday or Thursday would be best for me, what works for you?

Cameron and Katie said...

What would we do if their weren't crazy people like OJ in the world to laugh at and fun people like you to make songs about them?