
We collected several gift's this weekend from our Secret Santa. The boy's, especially Joshie, have been on high alert. They continuously look out the window's from the living room, and from the upstairs bedroom. Saturday, in broad daylight, we found 3 boxes of brownies at our front door. Later that night, we found a bag of dove chocolate's and M&M's for the kids. Does Secret Santa come twice a day?
Or, is this not the work of a lone Santa?
We have deduced a couple of things about the Santa, in an effort to create a profile and figure out who this person is:
- I believe the brownies, were a fluke. A gesture from another person, not the Santa.
- The Santa is clearly quite wealthy. Leaving pricey things like gingerbread houses, decorations, high end chocolates, bushels of fruit.
- The Santa obviously shops at Harmons: we went to Harmon's last night and saw the gingerbread house, and the huge tin of popcorn there.
- I suspect the Santa reads my blog: in my first Santa post I mentioned I like chocolate. The next day, I got some.
- The Santa knows who I'm friends with. Amy called me one night and said, "Your Secret Santa asked me to tell you that there's something at your door that they don't want to get cold,but I'm not supposed to tell you who they are."
8 comments:
I love that new picture of the boys!! what cute kiddos.
I am so happy that your santa is spoiling you!!!!! You are so awesome and you deserve all of it :) What are your guys Christmas plans are you staying around here?
Hey we need to figure out a time to go get some gelato again!
Here's where you post on your blog "And I really like it when Adhis gets caramels."
I'll be waiting tonight by the door for my caramels.
I really should just call you but this is so much easier, and I have no clue where the phone is, ahhhh. Anyway are you free on Tuesday?
Hey, for your "prize" I'm going to get your waffle cone. I know I'm too kind!!!!! :)
You have a cute picture of your boys. :) You obviously have a FABULOUS Secret Santa. I love Christmas time. I love hearing about how people give/receive good will. MERRY CHRISTMAS!
That sounds yummy! Come down again anytime!!! :)
Merry Christmas to you too!!!
Thanks for watching the boys and for the 2nd plate of pumpkin roll. SO GOOD!
Post a Comment