Thursday, November 26, 2009

Please Identify Yourselves...


I have had a couple of persistent visitors from 2 states where I'm pretty sure I don't know anyone.

Quinter, Kansas
Oaklyn, New Jersey.

Who are you? Leave me a comment and tell me who you are, and how you know me.

If you are not a degenerate freak, I will send you a prize for your trouble.

6 comments:

candice said...

i want a prize!!!!!

Old Matt said...

Actually, they are both me. I run back and forth trying to confuse you.

I want my prize! :)

Janet said...

it's not me...can I still get a prize?

Adhis said...

I think you're being paranoid.
Send me a prize.

Jen said...

Well..... you didn't call me out, but I figure this is as good a time as any to out myself. I've been stalking you for a few weeks. This is Jennifer Christensen from the ward. And your new layout is SUPER cute! Love it!

Mother 25 - 8 said...

do i get a prize for anything?