Lessons learned this week:
When the Dr. tells you to put your baby on the B.R.A.T. diet, make sure your oldest son knows what that acronym stands for.
Several hours later he will say :
Mommy what does brat mean?
Forgetting what the Dr. recommended you will say : A brat is a kid who really misbehaves and gets on your nerves, but it's not something you should call anybody.
Your son will become offended, thinking the Dr. insulted his baby brother by wanting him on the BRAT diet.
Leave your husband in charge of the kids for a total of 4 hours in 1 week:
He will be anxious to take you out on friday.
Go to see your friend/hairstylist/lifecoach:
She will tell you things about her family that make you throw up in your own mouth a little. You will also leave feeling better about yourself because:
A: your grey hair is covered, and
B: her crazy family stories actually out do yours (but not by very much)
When you take one of your middle sons outside to play, don't let him talk to your friends. He may go up to them , and for a reason no one knows, say:
Can I have some of your pretzels, my mommy hasn't fed me in 5 days.
Until Monday.
6 comments:
I want to hear some of those stories. Have fun tonight.
Jadon says the funniest things! One day you will have to tell me what the B.R.A.T. diet is, I am so curious. I'm glad you get a date out tonight!
Robs,
Its banana, rice, applesauce, and toast.
For when the baby has unpleasant intestinal problems.
so sad the house was sick! hope everyone gets better and stays better! I have some pretzles for your children too. :)
You have me addicted to waffles now. Thanks!
That is hilarious! Send him on down my way, I've got lots of pretzels. LOL :) Oh, and THANK YOU for the ice cream. It is DELICIOUS!
Post a Comment