Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Pictures of the boys...

Random pictures...

We had pizza one night for dinner, Googie would not eat the olives, but they made for good toys:



A guy Josh works with owns a gym in Bountiful. They had an open gym time where you can go in and use all of the equipment for free. The kids really went crazy:



Joshie had no problem getting himself up on the bar, but needed help getting down:





Jordan's incredible ability to stand still:


Jordan up on a rope, completely terrified:



Googie demonstrates superior upper arm strength:



The boys put chalk all over their hands, not realizing its to help them hold more firmly onto the bars while they flip around. They just put the chalk on and ran around:



5 comments:

Janet said...

Wow that is so cool. It looks like they had such a great time.
... and really WHO eats olives?

mostly Stacy said...

I wanna goo, looks like fun

Marcella said...

That foam pit is amazing! What a blast! I know the boys went crazy but I'm sure you did a few tricks of your own!

Janet said...

It's just the first couple months, then its not too bad!

Kat said...

Those are some awesome pictures. :) I bet they had a blast in the gym.