Tuesday, June 2, 2009

UPDATE..




I made these 2 boards for a couple of wedding gifts. Yes, you see the names correctly. One is Gwilliams, the other is Williams. Crazy.

Note to self: do not apply vinyl lettering to a board when you have a kitten and a baby in the room with you. They both will think the lettering is a big toy. You will start out with the words "The Gwilliams est. April 2009". You will end up with "Gwilliams est. 2009".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can imagine that would be a difficult task with those two in the room. They look great! You just need to set up your etsy shop now.

Janet said...

I love gwilliams. I think if you have another baby you should name him jwilliams. :)
You have mad crafting skills.
Love ya.

Kat said...

Those boards look awesome. :) Do you need another April? I can get one for you really easy. LOL