A trip to Pennsylvania requires a visit with the Swavely's. We have known them for over 16 years. They knew my brother and I when we were young, rebellious teenagers, who probably should not have been allowed around their daughter. Nevertheless, they always treated us like family, and they are the ones who introduced us to the Church. Petra, I would say was the main influence in my life at the time I joined the Church.
We met up with Petra and her kids, and her mom at Longs Park for a picnic.We also took the kids to a disease infested, feces filled petting zoo, which they thoroughly enjoyed.
Here Jadon thinks he is fooling a chicken into thinking he is one of them:
The boys pet a baby horsie:
A monstrous pig:
A brotherly embrace:
Next: the boys visit Arlington National Cemetery.
2 comments:
So much fun. I love Jadon being a chicken. Such a cute boy.
How'd you get a chicken to wear an orange shirt?? That's AWESOME!
Post a Comment