Below, it looks like Jordan is having a moment of reverence by the Lincoln Memorial. Really, he just desperately wants a nap:
Here, Jadon thinks he is President Lincoln, and his brothers are his arm rests:
The boys love this giant chair:
(this is where the President sits during the Memorial Day ceremony at Arlington National Cemetery)
The boys on steps:
The boys looking for fish in the pond in front of that tall, pointy monument:
(the Washington Monument)
3 comments:
I love all your pictures. It looks like you had a blast back there. I love all the monuments and things to visit. Glad you had fun! Your husband definately has his work cut out for him with your next honeymoon. LOL :)
Such great pictures!!! We seriously love those boys!
It's great you guys made the effort to pack your brood down to DC. It's so awesome they have seen it at such a young age. I love the pictures.
Post a Comment