I devised a diabolical plan to make it very clear to Ben, that this can not happen. Ben is a tough nut to crack, so I decided to resort to out and out threats, and intimidation.
Lets just say, I've seen The Godfather once or twice. Janet and I swap babysitting once a week so our husbands can take us out. Friday night was our night to watch their kids.
Perfect. (Bwa ha ha ha ha..)
I took the fish down to their house, and planted it strategically at their front door.
I waited, and I lurked in their bushes. Finally, they arrived. I pretended to walk out to check my mail, (the mailboxes are right in front of their house.)
The following video depicts the sheer terror, and penitence felt by Ben when he makes the gruesome discovery:
I think I made myself clear.
9 comments:
Next question...where are you going to find a horse head at?
Ben's going to the mattresses.
whatever that means.
I should have thought about that when Stephanie was moving, granted it is still close, but I am always over at her house all the time and vice versa.
Carrie Brockbank
You are soooo funny! What ever happened to the fish? Did they eat it? Maybe you should have let it sit out for a few days before putting it on their doorstep, that would have really scared 'em.
The poor guy is obviously terrified!
hi jackie! this is lexie I love how you put that fish in front of our door! queston when can I babysit?
Ok, that is absolutely hilarious! Great job Jackie. Janet can not move farther away. If there is anything that I can do to help with this diabolical plan, I will.
You are hilarious.
That is SO stinking funny! You've got another problem coming. After seeing what good friends you guys are and how much fun you have, everyone is going to want to live near you. I might soon have a camper parked between your houses.
Post a Comment