I've been waiting and waiting for Josh to do the blog update. He took the boys to Pirate Island a few weeks ago for fun. There was a magic show, sword fighting, and other pirate related stuff.
I have been forbidden from just posting about it myself, because Josh wants to do it. Anyway, here's a picture of Jadon getting his fencing lesson. It is definitely a little scary that Jadon would be given a sword, and taught how to use it.
3 comments:
Pirate Island!!!! Wow, sounds like the perfect place for little boys (i include dads in that statement :) )
Can't wait.
exactly, Josh had just as much fun as the kids did.
Wow, we love that place. :) Their brown sugar cinnamon pineapple is to die for. LOL I'm glad you all had fun. Sorry that we're still waiting for the update. Ha ha ha
Post a Comment