
And now looks like this: (28 pounds, 30 inches)

Googie had his 3 year check up the other day. Yes, he's been 3 since April, but it's better late than never right?
Height- 7th percentile
Weight- 10th percentile
This means that 93% of 3 year olds are taller than he is, and 90% are heavier too. This is due to his prematurity.
Surprisingly, he did very well with the speech part of the exam, and this from a baby who was completely silent until he was over 6 months old. He also excelled at the motor skills part. He went to the Dr's visit in a bad mood because he was forbidden from having a Popsicle for breakfast. Driving past an ice cream truck on the way, only added insult to injury.
Overall, Goog is in excellent health, and has superior intellect.
Evidently, he has his dads incurable gadget obsession. When he was shown a picture of a stick figure like this one:

he was asked what he thought it was.
"i Phone", he replied.
My son, the 3 year old computer geek.
The end.
5 comments:
Love love love Googie. I can't believe he was so tiny.
I love that little guy. He is a hoot! I love that the stick figure is an iPhone. :)
There's a lot of boy in that small package. :)
Wow, I can't believe how little he was as a baby! I love the iPhone answer, that is funny.
And just so you know, Bryson is always telling me he wishes he had lots of brothers like Joshie. So he could always have someone to play with.
so cute. I love Googie... stick figures are iphones! but with a name so close to google, are you really surprised?
ps... love the new quotes
Post a Comment