Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Jordys 5th Birthday...


We've begun the week long celebration of Jordan's birthday. The kids birthdays are week long events, like the wedding of European royalty. They celebrate at school, at home on the actual birthday, then there's a party with their friends the next weekend. As you will see in the video, they even get a crown placed upon their heads.

Jordan requested pink cupcakes, with green icing and mint chocolate chip ice cream. Wish granted.


Next is us singing happy birthday to the birthday boy. It is surely as if a concord of angels is serenading from the Heavens.....



Here is the Goog eating his ice cream. He screamed in horror when Josh gave him a cupcake, so Jordan ate it.


It seems evident where Goog got his love of sweets from, and his unmatched ability to open his mouth wider than any other human baby on earth.


Stay tuned for pictures from our final birthday celebration.

5 comments:

Old Matt said...

Great party. Almost like being there in person, just not so fattening. :D I'm not quite sure about the "angels seranading from heaven" comment, though. I didn't hear any harps....

Roger and Stephnie said...

Looks like a fun week for you! I wish my birthday was still as fun as it was when I was a kid!

Janet said...

pink cupcake and green frosting! Love that boy.

Cameron and Katie said...

He growing up too fast! Happy Birthday, and we miss you guys.

Cameron and Katie said...

I think you made an error. There is NO WAY Jordan is 5. I refuse to believe it.