Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Circle Expands.



It is with great pleasure that I announce the addition of another person to my Inner Circle.


Kat Bleyl

Kat has been a good friend for a long time, and this addition is long over due. In recognition of her great friendship, kindness, and those delicious key lime cupcakes she made yesterday, we bestow upon her this honor. A reminder of benefits entitled to Circle members:

We got your back (I'm not afraid to curse at anyone).
We will make you meals when you're sick (this applies to me most).
We will clean your house when you can't (again, me).
We will never embarrass you publicly, but probably will privately.
We will give a listening ear via text, email, or a phone call (main beneficiary name is withheld).
We will be Facebook friends.

As you know, one of the requirements of Circle members is to have an excellent cookie recipe.
I love cookies. Next to my boys, my life revolves around them. The cupcakes however were better than any treat I've ever had. I also admired Kat for shaking things up a bit by making them. It shows spunkiness. She could've made any old cookies, but NOOOOO, she's daring, she's unique, she has guts, she's ambitious, and willing to take risks, and she really has a thing for Key Lime.

I documented the journey of the delicious key lime cupcake. This is truly the most delicious thing I've ever had. This is what put Kat over the top.

The beautiful cupcake:



I allowed Josh one bite of the beautiful thing:



Farewell precious cupcake: (Cue Michael Jackson's song "Gone Too Soon")


Well done, Kat. I can't wait to make these for FHE monday night.

6 comments:

Janet said...

Welcome, Kat! :)
Seriously, they were the best treat ever.

...I'll be waiting on Mon for one of yours.

Katy said...

Jackie, you are hilarious!

Way to go, Kat! This is quite an honor!

Kat said...

Jackie, I am seriously rolling on the floor laughing so hard. I am so honored and pleased to be in your Inner Circle. :) I will be letting you know if I find any more delicious morsels of Key Lime goodness. :) Good luck making them for FHE Monday. Love you!

Roger and Stephnie said...

Man, those cupcakes have my mouth watering! I need the recipe! Welcome to the circle Kat!

Cameron and Katie said...

Is this a recipe that you will be sharing???

Amy said...

Sadd day for me...

I will never be in your circle of friends cause I dont bake! How about a honery member?? :)