
It's that time of year at the Proulx home. In 1 month, the rush of birthdays shall begin. Not only do I plan on the birthday dedicatory posts to each son on their birthday, I plan on honoring myself as well. As part of honoring myself, I plan on scoring some good gifts from Josh. I need assistance in that area however.
Josh has in the past strategically gotten me gifts that he mainly would use. You know the story, a giant tool box for the wife, tickets to a monster truck show, or in Joshs case, tickets to a computer festival. In an effort to avoid a repeat of this
I am documenting my birthday wishlist for EVERYONE, to hold him accountable for getting me a good gift. He struggles in that area, bless him. Here we go:
Lady Gaga CD :
The Fame Monster
Black Eyed Peas CD:
Energy Never Dies (edited version, if one exists)
Sandals:
Old Navy, size 9 (pink)
Skirt:
Old Navy size, M (Black)
Dress:
From Downeast Basics (M)
This pendant:
Argentos
I would appreciate my family and friends (mainly Janet) keeping tabs on this important task. I require only 2 from the above list. You only turn 30 7 or 8 times, after all.
God speed.
5 comments:
Smart, very smart. I'm excited to hear how it works!
good luck on the gifts, although with this (specific) list how can he go wrong? ;)
happy birthday coming up!
I'm on it.
Ummm none of the things on your list can be found at Walgreens. What do you expect the man to do, plan ahead? birthday wishes to you my dear
Good luck with your gifts. I will remember to remind him every time he comes to pick up Caden for the bus stop. I've got your back. :)
Post a Comment