BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! That is awesome. You're trying so hard to look dignified and stoic and you're freaking out on the inside. This is a cautionary tale to us all: Never be caught dead without make up.
I was watching it and Caden saw you and said, "Mom! That's Jackie! That's Jackie mom! What's she doing on TV?!" Then he made me watch it over and over again 5 times. Saying he saw you each time. :) Then today when you bore your testimony, he told me, "Mom, that's Jackie. We saw her on your computer." LOL
8 comments:
sign me up for a ring!
BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! That is awesome. You're trying so hard to look dignified and stoic and you're freaking out on the inside. This is a cautionary tale to us all: Never be caught dead without make up.
Bah, what a nightmare--the driving situation that is. Awesome that you got on the news!! HOw did you manage that?
btw, matt's comment is hilarious.
I was watching it and Caden saw you and said, "Mom! That's Jackie! That's Jackie mom! What's she doing on TV?!" Then he made me watch it over and over again 5 times. Saying he saw you each time. :) Then today when you bore your testimony, he told me, "Mom, that's Jackie. We saw her on your computer." LOL
I want a signed T shirt! You look great on TV! I am jealous!
Do the t-shirts come in child sizes? Plus, you totally sound so smart, like you just completed your own study about the trafic or something.
I don't think I'd have been able to say the word, "treacherous" so eloquently!
Jackie, you are a rock star!!!
Post a Comment