Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Breakfast at Ikea


Once a year Ikea gives away free breakfasts. Once a year we go to Ikea. Here are pictures documenting the joy of free, warm food:

Goog is no fan of the paparazzi bothering him while he eats:



Joshie is so happy to have bacon:



As you know, we only feed Jadon every 5 days, so he is stunned with excitement about breakfast.



Jadon and Jordan were assigned to clean up once we were done:



See ya next year, Ikea.

10 comments:

Janet said...

I'm glad you let Jadon eat again.

Lebanites said...

Is that food even good, or do just the kids like it? It always scares me in there. Maybe I need to give it a try.

Jackie said...

Petra, I just had the bacon, but Josh likes the food (breakfast anyway.)

Adhis said...

Ugh. IKEA food makes me want to hurl every time I smell it.

I once thought I should, at least, try it. I once tried it. At once, I wish I hadn't.

What are the Swedish thinking??

Jackie said...

Adhis, THEY HAVE BACON.

Robyn said...

I LOVE the mac and cheese at IKEA. I've only had it once, but would definitely recommend it. The pictures of the boys are great :)

andy and cami said...

Hey Jackie remember me your old Visiting Teacher from Wymount days! How have you been? Your boys are so cute and all grown up it is crazy, I actually have three kids now adn we live in Arizona but miss utah (never thought i would say that) hope you guys are doing good. we need to stay in touch, I have a blog (although i rarely update it) you should check it out. Candy0522.blogspot.com
--cami
ps. did not know IKEA gave out free breakfast...good to know!

Roger and Stephnie said...

I love it! You just keep cracking me up. I'm glad you guys had a great breakfast!

Kat said...

Sorry we missed the free breakfast with you guys! I'm glad that you let Jadon finally have some food. LOL :)

Together We Save said...

Looks yummy. I believe Ikea is having another freebie day.