Hilarious.
That is absolutely hilarious! I can't believe that he is eating that whole block of cheese like a candy bar. :)
My goodness - that is a BIG old piece of cheese! Cute little Googie!
cute.
Holy cow. That is alot of cheese. At least it wasn't butter. . .
He was really working on that cheese huh! Hilarious!
I hope Googie likes prune juice.
He and Duncan should hang out. Or cheese shop.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Hilarious.
That is absolutely hilarious! I can't believe that he is eating that whole block of cheese like a candy bar. :)
My goodness - that is a BIG old piece of cheese! Cute little Googie!
cute.
Holy cow. That is alot of cheese. At least it wasn't butter. . .
He was really working on that cheese huh! Hilarious!
I hope Googie likes prune juice.
He and Duncan should hang out. Or cheese shop.
Post a Comment