Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Jordans Preschool Graduation.


Jordan graduated from preschool already. It seems like yesterday that he started school. Jordan loved everyday of school, and made a lot of friends there. I was thrilled watching my beloved Jordy take this monumental step in life. Here are the pictures:

Jordan and Goog outside of the clubhouse where graduation was held.


Miss Marie fitting the kids with their graduation caps.


Jordan's friend, Carter. He is overcome with joy.


Haley (pink shirt), Carter, Jordan, we all carpooled together.




The class preforms a rousing rendition of the ABC's:








The big moment:




Me and Jordan after graduation.



Jordan and his teacher, Miss Marie, whom apparently, he is terrified of.


Jordan with his flower after graduating.




The world is your oyster, Jordy.

4 comments:

Lebanites said...

What a feat! And only 5 years old? Too cute and quite a funny post I must add. You never cease to make us laugh. Thanks.

Unknown said...

Glad you posted your blog on facebook, I want to start blogging again, sometimes is immposible but I like catching up with family & frineds' life. Congrats to Jordan...time flies.

Old Matt said...

Congratulations, Jordy. We're all proud of you.

Janet said...

I love Jordy's face with his teacher. He is hilarious.