
It's always hard saying good bye to someone who you love. I get so excited for Christmas in big part because I know my friend will be around. All you can do is enjoy every minute you get together. Dependability, reliability, sweetness, among many other things are important qualities to me when it comes to my friends.
Just about 2 years ago we met. I looked forward to our weekly, sometimes twice weekly get togethers. I had you to look forward to when there were long days at home. There was never a dull a moment between us, our frienship came so naturally. See you next Christmas, Candy Cane Gelato.
6 comments:
I'm starting to think you have a serious, unhealthy "relationship" with food in general.
i thought you were talking about me... except i don't think i'm going anywhere. phew.
Oh, that looks so good! You should of told me about it before it went goodbye! :) I'll have to try it out next year.
Mmmmm that looks almost as good as your pumpkin roll. I made it, I didn't cook the cake part long enough, It was all gooey, not all that yummy. You should bring me some of yours EVERYtime you get your hair done. so yummy
I miss you. POST MORE.
Wow- almost a month without blogging?
See? Facebook is evil.
Post a Comment