The boys were up at 3am Christmas morning. When Josh and I realized what time it was we quickly sent them back to bed. Joshie insisted on sleeping in the living room, in front of the presents. He showed amazing self control by not opening any of them.
At 6am, the 3 older ones were up, and it was on.
Here are a couple clips of the insanity:
We are now in the process of making our New Years resolutions. We will share them with you if we come up with any we have the slightest chance of keeping.
3 comments:
Great clips! Hope you and Josh enjoyed your Christmas as much as the boys did. :)
I love Googie. Looks like a great Christmas! Love you and thanks for helping me so much.
First of all, how come we didn't know that you had a cat? I thought we were friends. Second, I am so glad that Jacob had to do NO work on Christmas. Having brothers do everything for him is a model of how the rest of his life will be.
Post a Comment