Saturday, September 3, 2011

Tenth Anniversary..



Josh and I just celebrated our 10th Anniversary. We were married on September 1, 2001, in the . DC Temple.
We met in our home ward in Pennsylvania, right after our missions, and got married 5 months later.
There really hasn't been any point in point in our marriage when we have not had kids. We walked out of the Temple, then I gave birth to Joshie in the parking lot. Amazingly, you would never know that from seeing our wedding pictures.



We've had an eventful marriage. We had all 4 kids in the first 5 years we were married.
Josh graduated with 2 degree's, and I have been the glue that keeps the family together. Josh came to me totally unprepared for life, and now even knows how to boil his own pasta.

Hopefully soon he'll figure out how get his laundry in the basket. That's our goal for our 20th.

1 comment:

Kat said...

Jackie, I love you. :) You always bring a smile to my face. Congrats on the 10 years. Hopefully your goals for 20 come true. You have a great family and are so blessed. And might I say, "Dang girl! You look gorgeous!"