Thursday, December 16, 2010

Breakfast with Santa

Last Saturday we took the kids to have breakfast with Santa at Kneaders. We had the infamous, and delicious all you can eat french toast. I only had a bite of Josh's, as I am always watching my girlish, and aging figure.





Santa's sleigh must've gotten held up in traffic, because he was 40 minutes late. Never the less, once he, and a very young looking Mrs. Claus showed up, the kids were star struck. All of the young patrons were suddenly like teenage girls at a Justin Beiber concert.

Here are the pictures:

Just before Santa arrived, Joshie and Jordy assumed position at the door.



Santa arrived conspicuously without his sleigh. Joshie surmised that he probably had to land the sleigh at the airport, because of some city ordinance banning sleigh parking in a business area, and had to drive down to Draper.





Joshie was the first to sit on Santa's lap. He bought a chocolate bar the night before to give to him:





Next was Jordan, once he got seated on Santa's lap, he burst into uncontrollable laughter. He was barely able to tell Santa that he wanted an Iron Man Robot for Christmas.




Next was Jadon. He seemed oddly unimpressed with the whole Santa thing. He is actually quite the skeptic, and I think he will get this Santa thing figured out before Joshie. He went through the motions however, and told Santa he wants to be Michael Jackson when he grows up, and would also appreciate some Star Wars toy.




Next was Googie. He must be approached with caution, much like Jadon, or an explosive device. He does not take to strangers, even Santa, trying to pick him up. An exuberant Santa without warning, grabbed Googie and tried to hold him. Googie recoiled in horror, and clung to his daddy as if his life depended on it:



After the picture with Santa was taken, he scurried back to perch himself on Josh's shoulders, where he stayed for the rest of our visit:



The end.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!!! As Always your boys make me laugh. Thanks for sharing Julye.

Anonymous said...

Not only does Mrs. Claus seem young, both she and he seem rather thin. ; ) --CindyB

Janet said...

I love that Jadon was a bit skeptical. He is so cute. And I can't believe you only had a couple bites of french toast. :)

Old Matt said...

Super. Great bunch of boys. Glad they enjoyed their visit with Santa!

Shanna Gwilliam said...

Love! I always love your posts.... If I had something clever to say, I'd comment every time! Love how Joshie blamed city ordinances... Hahahahah! Awesome!

CBG said...

Only one of my kids has been to see Santa, and that was one time. You definitely score points for taking them to see him, and at KNEADERS.

Kat said...

Those are seriously the cutest pictures ever. I love your boys. :) And I agree with Janet, I can't believe you only had a couple bites of the french toast. I could stuff myself silly with that stuff. :)

Holly said...

I would love to go to kneaders, with or without Santa. That french toast looks great! I guess I need to try Kneaders out next time I'm in town. .. The boys, with the exception of Googie, look like they had a fabulous time!