It was Friday night about 2 weeks ago when I decided to sit down and enjoy an episode of Wife Swap. The show is usually pretty funny. As you know, it's a reality show where 2 mom's switch homes and live as the other families do. They are always the extreme of each other. A highly professional family switched with a countrified family, a conservative christian family switched with a gay family,(or Mormon) and so on.
The episode I watched this time was about a Missouri woman who is pretty laid back, and not uptight at all, about anything. She swapped with a family who were "educated", tree hugging, pompous, very uptight people. The husband was the most verbally abusive thing I have ever seen. It was so offensive. Watch the clip, I don't even know how to describe it properly.
I was really horrified after I watched it, not to mention furious. I have really wondered how I should react to this. Numerous websites have popped up decrying Stephen Fowler's Treatment of Gayla.(www.stevenfowlersucks.com)
Stephen Fowler, of:
4218 25th St
San Francisco, Ca 94114
you are a total freak!
11 comments:
Yeah if I had someone that refused to let me eat french fries I might just go postal!
Have I told you lately how awesome you are! I love it!!! Thanks for the cookies! Your boys were great you should just send them over for all Joshies games. I hope they werent sick, they had a lot of popsicles and popcorn.
That is actually very sad. In the name of living a rich and diverse life, he is actually manifesting a small and shallow existence. He has convinced himself that he is adorned with grand thoughts and vast knowledge but actually confines himself to a very small and narrow world. So sad.
I'm also glad I'm not there to pummel him.
I admit, the guy's delivery was a little harsh. There was probably a much gentle way of telling her she was an uneducated, morbidly obese minimum wage-earner. But give him credit for letting her off the hook for her bangs.
my comment is a little salty for this forum. too bad we can't revoke his citizenship. what was the immigration judge thinking?
Holy crap, Jackie! That photo of Joshie in your header is going to give me nightmares!
Whatever do you mean, Adhis? I think it's perfectly lovely picture of Joshie.
I've been switch-and-baited!
Wait.
I've been bait-and-switched!
Hm. Doesn't have the same ring to it.
Well, I watched another one of those videos and it looks like he is getting what he deserves. Maybe a little too much. He resigned from his 2 non profit organizations. His emails, address, everything have been posted online. You reap what you sow.
ARE YOU KIDDING ME! What an %$#$%^! I wonder how much hate mail he got.
Post a Comment