Thursday, July 31, 2008

Sleepless in Utah...:(


This is what I look like now. I have had a terrible time sleeping all week.My baby, for some reason, has been getting up in the middle of the night. I have taken Lunesta and it makes me feel even worse. In the commercial for the Lunesta pill, a pretty liitle butterfly comes in to the person lying in bed. As if by magic, the butterfly flutters by, putting the person to sleep. No one mentions, the evil little butterfly makes you have terrible nightmares, and feel drunk the next day.
I dont like that butterfly.

5 comments:

Matt said...

I didn't make your boys bounce off the wall. They naturally react that way when they see their favorite uncle. And what on earth us up with that profile picture you use? You're reaching quite a bit with that one, don't you think?

Cameron and Katie said...

Ugh. I hate that feeling. Hopw it gets better soon.

Janet said...

Ha! That is great. Even better than I imagined. I hope that you can sleep better. I think that gelato is good for sleeping....Mmmmm. Thanks for helping me take the lost puppy sign down. :)

Janet said...

Hey, I'm glad you liked my "crap" blog. :) thats sound bad, but you know what I mean. gelato every two weeks is the only treat that I'm allowing myself so you have to come with me.

Janet said...

Hi it's me AGAIN!! I hope that everything is going good for you. If you need anything let me know ok. Hey I do have a question though, do you remember what time the bus comes? (we are later gators again) If you remember that'd be great so I don't make them miss the bus!