
Saturday, June 28,2008
Joshie is off to Amish country. He left for Pennsylvania today, the land of my birth. No one deserves a nice get a way like Joshie does. It will be fun for him getting away from it all. So far the plans include: not keeping the Sabbath Day Holy, going to Dutch Wonderland,Hershey Park, BBq's, a swimming pool, etc. He'll be eating Auntie Ann's pretzels, Turkey Hill ice cream and all sorts of junk.I hope they take pictures. I also hope my mom can bridle her blasphemous mouth around Joshie too.
Love ya Joshie, have fun!
Our next update will be soon , as Jadon turns 4 on Wednesday!!!
3 comments:
It is good for Joshie to return to Pennsylvania every so often to hear the proper pronunciation of words, learn to appreciate dry heat, learn what the fast lane on the highway is for, and eat a proper cheesesteak. Sadly, with oil prices as they are, the Steeners will not be able to return to the Keystone state for a while longer.
Yes!!!!! Tomorrow night sounds good to me. I hope JOshie has a ton of fun, I want to go and do that stuff.
Jackie
I made my blog private because I put so many pics of the kids on it, so I need your email address so I can invite you to read it.
Post a Comment